November 17, 2009

White October: match it different!

This is the cocktail hat and matching clutch bag that I create to wear myself for my girlfriend's Esther wedding, by the way a beautiful and super fun wedding, congrats Esther & Manu!!!
I decided to stay away from
matchy-matchy shoe and clutch bag. I encourage you to match it different or do not match, it is not a style rule! ;-). I think the result was a success. My friend Marina was even far away and she wore a great outfit with a feather belt and one of Little Muse cocktail hats. I hope to show her outfit soon too. In the meanwhile here it is mine! Sorry, I am too shy to put a picture of myself, maybe next time... This is my first clutch bag creation!! I hope you like it!!

Este es el tocado y la cartera que diseñé para llevar a la boda de mi buena amiga Esther. Por cierto, fue una preciosa boda y lo pasamos genial, felicidades Esther y Manu!!!
Decidí no ir por el clásico camino de zapatos y bolso a juego. Mi consejo, intenta hacer otro tipo de conjunto o ni siquiera busques el conjunto, no es una norma de estilo! ;-). El resultado para mi fue todo un éxito. Mi amiga Marina se desmarcó más aún del "conjuntado" y llevó uno de mis tocados y con un bonito cinturón de plumas que quedaba muy original. Espero poder mostraros su estilismo pronto. Mientras tanto aqui tenéis mis diseños. Aún no me atrevo a poner una foto mía... no tengo buena pose de modelo y me da verguenza!! Esta es mi primera cartera!! Espero que os guste!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin