September 25, 2009

New season of Mad Men!!

I am absolutely thrilled with the new season of Mad Men!!
When this TV show started I had to convince my husband to watch it and I was positive that this would be a hit. Today there is no doubt regarding recently Emmy awards winnings.
I had been working in marketing and testing advertising more than 5 years, so Sterling Cooper advertising agency was more real than a fiction for me sometimes because recall me this time.
I love every piece of this show Custome Design wardrobe, it is fantastic! You can find a great AMC Mad Men fashion file. You can also madmedyourself, this is me ;)
I want to try to make mine some of all the fashionable accessories women wear. I will keep you updated.
Estoy totalmente emocionada con la nueva temporada de Mad Men!!
Cuando esta serie de TV empezó tuve que convencer a mi marido de que la viese. Estaba segura de que sería un éxito, con los Emmy que ganaron esta semana pasada no hay duda.
He estado trabajando en una agencia de marketing testando publicidad más de 5 años, asi que para mí la agencia de publicidad Sterling Cooper es más realidad que ficcion ya que me trae recuerdos de ese tiempo.
Me encanta cada pieza de moda del departamento de vestuario, es fantastico! Puedes encontrar en la pagina de AMC de Man Men una sección dedicada a la moda de la serie.
Tambien puedes hacerte tu propio personaje de Mad Men en madmedyourself, esta soy yo ;)
Quiero intentar hacer mío alguno de los accesorios que tan bien llevan las mujeres de esta serie. Os mantendré informados.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin